By Gerry Wakeland
This is the time of the year when our hearts and minds turn to thanksgiving. Have you ever wondered what goes through the mind of a preschool child? I asked a few of the children from our church, “What are you thankful for?”
These were the answers that I received.
• “God!” Kariela Polich exclaimed excitedly.
• Two-year old Jewell Dorroh replied that she was thankful for her Mommy and Daddy and big sister.
• Ella McFadden is thankful for God and Wawa and Papa. Her older brother Aidan placed Mom and Dad at the top of his list.
• Five-year old Micah Overman is grateful for the video games he will play on Thanksgiving. His three-year old brother Noah is going to build a robot on Thanksgiving.
• Dylan Metros is thankful for balloons, “BIG balloons,” he said.
• Trenton Pitz is thankful for his Mom and Dad.
• Brycen McGahn is grateful for his Mommy and Daddy and then he quickly added that he loves his toys.
• Savahanna Case is thanking God for her Grandpa and Nanny this year.
What are you thankful for this year?